Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with art. 13 of the European (EU) General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), E.O.S. S.r.l. provides you with the following information about the collection, use, communication and processing of the personal data you have provided.
Data Controller and contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The data controllers is E.O.S. S.r.l., Registered Office Via Misurina, 4 - 35035 Mestrino (PD) - tel. +39 049 9004444 - email@example.com.
The DPO can be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the processing, legal bases and terms of conservation
Your data will be processed by the Company for purposes related to the purchase of the ticket, the establishment and execution of the contract between you and the Company.
The legal basis that legitimises the processing is the execution of the contract.
Your data will also be processed for the performance of administrative and accounting obligations, such as accounting and treasury management, as well as invoicing (for example, verification and registration of invoices), in compliance with the requirements of current legislation, or for the execution of other obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation.
In this case, the legal basis that legitimises the processing of data by the Company is the need to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Companies themselves are subject.
Your data may also be processed to assert and / or defend the rights of the Companies in court. In this case, the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Companies. In the case of legal disputes, the data will be kept for the entire duration of the same, until the deadlines for appeals are exhausted.
The data processed for the purposes indicated above will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and, after termination, for 10 years.
Your data, including your image, will be processed by E.O.S. S.r.l. through the use of a video surveillance system:
- for reasons of visitor safety during trade fairs, for reasons of protection of the heritage of Veronafiere, of E.O.S. S.r.l. and other subjects involved in the Exhibition in various capacities (eg. Exhibitors, Suppliers, Visitors, etc.) and given the considerable extension of the surface of the exhibition halls which remain partially unattended during the night hours in the periods between an exhibition and the other;
- for reasons of protection of the exhibitors' assets during the night hours during the periods of trade fairs;
- for reasons of physical safety during the assembly and disassembly of stands and equipment in general in the periods before and after trade fairs;
- for general reasons to prevent unauthorised access to the perimeter of the fair and to the exhibition areas. The processing of images collected through the video surveillance system will also take place in compliance with the provisions of art. 3.1 of the Provision on video surveillance, issued by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data on 8 April 2010 (hereinafter "Video Surveillance Provision"), until it is modified, repealed or updated by the Authority. Interested parties are appropriately notified of the processing by affixing signs to the points subject to video surveillance.
The legal basis that legitimises the processing by the Company is the legitimate interest.
The detected images are recorded and stored for a period not exceeding one week, subject to special needs for further conservation in relation to holidays or the closure of offices or businesses, as well as in the event that a specific investigative request by the judicial authority must be adhered to. or judicial police, in accordance with the provisions of the video surveillance measure.
Once the retention terms indicated above have elapsed, the data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, compatibly with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
Your data will be processed for the following purposes, subject to your consent:
- sending communications, information, newsletters, studies and researches and advertising material, all also personalised, regarding the trade fairs organised by the Company and carrying out market research using both automated (e-mail, fax) and traditional (paper mail) contact methods , calls via operator);
- sending communications, information, newsletters, studies and researches and advertising material, all also personalised, regarding products and services of third parties using both automated (e-mail, fax) and traditional (paper mail, calls via operator) contact methods.
The data will be kept until your consent is revoked.
Once the retention terms indicated above have elapsed, the Data will be destroyed or made anonymous, compatibly with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
Provision of data
Your personal data will be processed by employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller who have received adequate operating instructions and who have been expressly authorized for processing.
The provision of personal data highlighted with an asterisk in the registration form is mandatory. In case of non-conferment, the Companies will not be able to finalise the relative ticket purchase contract or the validation of the relative postcard.
The provision of personal data not highlighted with an asterisk in the registration form is entirely optional.
Categories of data recipients
The data may be processed by the employees of the company departments appointed to pursue the aforementioned purposes, who have been expressly authorised for processing and who have received adequate operating instructions.
Your data may be disclosed to supervisory and control authorities and bodies entitled to request data, associations or professional firms (lawyers, accountants, auditors).
The data may be processed by companies that, on behalf of the Data Controller and as managers, carry out processing for administrative and organisational purposes, for market research, for sending advertising material. The data may be processed by companies that, on behalf of the Data Controller and as managers, carry out maintenance of the video surveillance system and concierge activities.
The data may be disclosed to ticketing companies, independent data controllers, in order to allow you to purchase the access ticket to the chosen event or to activate the electronic invitation sent to your e-mail box.
The list of data recipients is constantly updated and can be found easily and free of charge by sending a written communication to the Data Controller at the address indicated above or an email to email@example.com.
Rights of the interested party
You can ask the Data Controller to access your data, their cancellation, the correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR, as well as opposition to processing, for reasons related to your particular situation, in the hypothesis of legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
In the event that the processing is based on consent or on the contract and is carried out with automated tools, you have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another holder without hindrance.
At any time, you can revoke the consent given, as well as oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address indicated above or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, as well as resort to the other means of protection provided for by the applicable legislation.